Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol - Final Post

Kris Allen Wins American Idol!
My first season of American Idol Speculation has officially come to an end. And what an end at that! After a season full of the judges and producers plugging Adam Lambert, Kris Allen comes out of nowhere to win the title! A good surprise ending to a good season. The show itself was pretty entertaining as well. Listen to this lineup: Keith Urban, Lionel Richie, KISS, Queen, Rod Stewart, Santana, Jason Mraz, Fergie, The Black Eyed Peas, Cyndi Lauper, David Cook, Queen Latifah. WOW! Talk about a few big names! All in all I think that the publicity that Adam was receiving had backfired on him a bit and his "edgy" style did not fit the tastes of mainstream America. I gained some respect for Adam Lambert last night as he was genuinely excited for Kris and really showed America what kind of a guy he is! No worries though, he will go places in life and be just fine! I am interested to see where Danny Gokey and Kris Allen go from here. I would be interested in both of their Cd's, if they have one. I guess we'll see! Until next year, I bid American Idol adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment