Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Idol Comings and Goings

From day one people have had high aspirations regarding Allison Iraheta. Don't get me wrong, I think that she is a great talent and a very good young singer, but I've never been blown away by her talent and am a little surprised that she has lasted this long. I think that Allison will make it to next week and into the top three with Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert. However I am not sure how "legit" this run has been. For a long while I have speculated how accurate the voting and particularily the bottom three have been on the show. There were times when someone who had a great performance found themselves with the chumps in the bottom three and it added an extra level of suspense to the results. I have a feeling that the producers are pulling some strings behind the scenes adding to the drama of the show and doing their darndest to bump up ratings a little bit. I have a sneaky suspicion that this is going on right now as the producers want Allison to make the top 3 so that there is at least one girl representative near the final show. Unfortunately we will never know whether or not this is true since American Idol NEVER releases the actual voting results which even adds to my suspicion! Something seems fishy!

Back on March the 14th I wrote a little about Adam Lambert as they were beginning to embark on the top 13 Hollywood competition (Click here to view this post). I had mentioned that I had stumbled across what could be considered "baggage" in Adam Lambert's closet. Well this baggage is starting to rise to the surface and the attack is being headed up by none other than Bill O'Reilly. Check out the video below and let me know what you think?



Please, if you are interested I encourage you to participate and share your thoughts. I would love to get some feedback and hear what each of you took from the day's topic. Just fill in the comment box at the end of each blog and let me know what you think! To read more posts and see my entire blog click the Touch 'Em All Productions header at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment